The Natural History Museum is a world-class visitor attraction and leading science research centre in London.
Explore a story of natural history discovery in an interactive experience, Making Natural History, voiced by Museum researchers and curators.
Dive into the museum’s 80 million specimens with unique, new features:
- Encounter a prehistoric marine reptile in virtual reality;
- Discover pioneering Museum research in a short film;
- Navigate the galleries in 360 degrees care of Google’s Street View team;
- Take a tour of ten new exhibits tackling natural history themes; and
- Take students on an expedition through the galleries to learn about adaptation in the natural world.
View 15 stories of natural history and view thousands of photos from the Natural History Museum’s collections with Google Arts & Culture.